2019/20 Season Ticket Information
2019/20 Season Tickets will go on sale this Thursday 4th April 2019 from Glentoran Superstore. After careful consideration re prices etc, the board of directors have decided NOT to increase prices for the 2019/20 season. DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM HERE
The prices are as per below table
For the 2019/20 Season FIVE categories of Ticket are available
The Season Ticket will entitle the holder to:
· Admittance to all Danske Bank Premier League games played at the Oval
· Half price entry to pre-season friendly fixtures any exception will be notified in advance on the official website.
· A ticket to any Danske Bank Premier League home fixture against Linfield FC. Note: This ticket must be collected prior to the game.
Please note: It does NOT entitle entry to the home games in the Irish Cup, League Cup or County Antrim Shield.
CHILD ( Under 11 as at 1st July 2019)
· Persons of Pensionable Age ( 65+)
· 16 + / Under 21 as at 1st July 2019 and in FULL TIME EDUCATION
· DISABLED SPECTATOR CONCESSION – those who use the Disabled Enclosure. Disabled Registration Card must be produced at time of purchase.
NOTE: DISABLED CARER: - to qualify for a Disabled Carer Concession the CARER MUST produce an Official Government Carers Award Notice as proof of the qualifying benefit.
CONCESSION "over 80"
· Persons over 80 years ( Born before 1st July 1939)
· 11 + / Under 16 as at 1st July 2019
FAMILY: ( 1 Adult +2 children under 16 as at 1st July 2019)
Concession Over 80 years will received a £5 discount on normal Concession ticket price
For Concession, Child and Youth Tickets - tickets will NOT be issued without one of the below documents
Please note that recognised photographic / DOB documentation will be required at time of purchase for age restricted categories - Passport, Bus Pass, Birth Certificate, Disabled Registration Card, VALID Student ID card (which must also be accompanied by one of the aforementioned documents)
Application forms are available via
a) Download by clicking here
b) by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Glentoran Superstore
CONDITIONS OF USE:
1. If the conditions of issue are not accepted, this ticket should be returned immediately. Its use will be considered to constitute acceptance of the conditions.
2. This ticket is issued subject to such rules and regulations as the club may make from time to time and the club reserves the right to alter the date of matches and the time of kick-off.
3. This ticket admits the bearer to the games as per application form. This ticket is not valid for home matches under the jurisdiction of the IFA Challenge Cup Committee and the County Antrim and District F.A
4. The ticket will allow the holder half price entry to all pre season friendlies unless otherwise indicated by the club.
5. Adherence to the Ground Rules is paramount and therefore for all first team matches this ticket MUST be handed to the gateman for inspection, otherwise the holder will be refused admission.
6. No refund can be made in respect of unattended matches.
7. The Club cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for tickets lost or destroyed. Any replacements will incur an administration charge of £5 per card.
8. This Season ticket is not transferable.
Glentoran Football Club is an equal opportunities club and will not tolerate any form of sectarianism, racially offensive behaviour or chanting. As part of our on-going commitment to the IFA’s “Football for All” campaign, “Kick It Out” and to equality, anyone caught making racist or sectarian comments will be removed from the ground and may be arrested, prosecuted and banned from the club.
If you hear any abuse of this nature please report it to your nearest steward or call the helpline number 0800 169 9414.