Every Season we offer the opportunity to children (aged between 5 and 11) to be a Glentoran Mascot at any home match at The Bet Mclean Oval. Priority will be given to children who have not been a mascot in previous years.
If you are interested in your child being a mascot please see Ruth in person at the Superstore or send an email to email@example.com. You will then be asked to complete a questionnaire and supply a digital photograph, preferably in a Glentoran kit, for inclusion in the Glentoran Gazette.
- The child MUST BE between ages 5 - 11 and should have a full Glentoran home / Away kit.
- For home Boxing Day ties or any Cup Match interest is high. In these instances, all children's names will be entered into an open draw and those chosen will be notified (either by email or phone call) at least 2 weeks in advance of the match date.
- Please note that there is no guarantee as to which player the mascot will be allocated.
- Each mascot will receive an official GFC certificate with details of the match etc and where possible signed by the 1st team.
- Mascots will be required to meet in the Milk Bar at The Bet Mclean Oval no later than 30 minutes before kick-off accompanied by an adult who will be available to pick the child up again from the Milk Bar as soon as the mascot duty is complete.
- Each mascot will be provided with a complimentary match ticket, however, no complimentary tickets can be provided for accompanying adults.
Don't miss your chance. Contact Ruth right away.