On Sunday last, four members of the Dundonald Glentoran Supporters Club took part in Glentoran's sponsored walk in support of the 10K by May campaign run by Belfast and Lisburn Women’s Aid. The lads from Dundonals were proud to play their part in raising both money and awareness of the impact of domestic abuse on women and their children, as well as to raise awareness of the important work done by the team at Belfast and Lisburn Women’s Aid. The campaign has a fundraising target of £10,000 and there is still the opportunity to contribute here.
Dundonald GSC members (left to right) Shane Rountree, Ian Higginson, Gareth McKibbin, Ryan Millar. before leaving on their walk
The Glentoran organisers would like to warmly thank the following for their support of the team's activities towards this important cause
- Paul McLean - Bet McLean, In particular Mr Paul McLean
- KIT - Knowledge in Teamwear - who designed and provided the unique 10kBy May shirts worn by Glentoran participants
- Clubsport NI and Mr Chris Morgan
- Westbourne Glentoran Supporters Club - sponsors of the post walk burgers & hotdogs
- Internet Glentoran Supporters Club - providers of provided bottles of water for participants