This is an information update for those who bought tickets for the now voided home Danske Bank Premiership match v Linfield, originally scheduled for 20th March at the Oval.
Apologies for any delay in this announcement, but relevant personnel have been on furlough due to Covid-19.
Tickets for the game were £12 each, or £11 if purchased as part of the package with the Cliftonville match (which was played).
Options available to supporters holding unused tickets are as follows:
- Full refund to your credit card or in cash, depending on how the ticket was purchased.
- A donation to the Glentoran Player Fund to help strengthen the squad for 2020-21 season.
- Rebate to the value of your unused ticket on a season ticket for the 2020-21 season.
- Discount to the value of your ticket from a purchase in the Glentoran Superstore.
- Hold in lieu of a ticket to our next home match with Linfield with a suitable number of supporters.
To confirm your preference, please email the Club Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you purchased online, please include your order number and the number of tickets purchased. If you bought paper tickets from the Glentoran Superstore we will arrange dates and times when refunds can be actioned.
Emails should be with the Secretary by Friday 14 August 2020.
This applies only to supporters who purchased tickets from Glentoran either online or through the Glentoran Superstore. Linfield supporters who bought through Linfield FC should contact their club to secure a refund.